Friday, November 20, 2009

HOILIDAY Guide For Kids and Babies 2009


Bearhands These are super fun and keeps your hands toasty. They are made of fleece and thinsulate lined also offer a hands free opening while still keeping the mittens on. FABULOUS! They come in many colors they are sure to be a hit. I must say these are fun and comfy cozy. I love this company. My son has the tan paw mittens and he wears them around the house pretending to be a bear. We hear a lot of rrroars in our house They bring on imagination as well as keep hands warm.. A must for the cold that is coming soon. I hope.. Check them out and see all of the other fun items they have to offer. BEARHANDS


Love this.. I have a daughter who loves crafts. There isn't a day that goes by when I am not stepping on beads or picking up colored pencils.. Project of the month club is a life saver. My kids love to get things in the mail and they love to get the mail for that matter. So how great is it to have a craft delivered every month to your house. The projects they offer are birdhouses,step stools,pillows, jewelry boxes to name a few. They also have grouped them by age so you can choose what category fits with you child. They offer 1,3,6 even 12 month memberships. This makes a great gift.. Check them out at Project Of The Month Club


This is great for girls.. Finally a SECURE way for them to social network with friends. We have the BFF version and my daughters love it. They plug in a code so they can see each others sites. they add photos etc.. Did you know that 25% of girls ages 9-17 are on social networking sites.. The Secret Circle is your answer. This creates private communities with their friends NOT strangers. We get these for gifts and it's a way for my kids to connect with their friends while online. Your child has the option to have a private section so Friends can't read what she wrote.. Good for journaling. I love this and highly recommend it. You can purchase it at shopjustice



Pillow Pets.. These are super soft and cuddly. My son keeps his closed on the bed during the day and opens it up at night to create the soft pillow. Talk about a great gift.. I think these are perfect for all ages. I put my head on it and I have to tell you pure enjoyment.. LOL. I love these. They offer an assortment of friends.. From bumble bees to polar bears. Check out their site and grab up a few. They will be a hit. Pillow Pets On TV




This one is exciting to talk about.. Again.. Going back to imagination and creativity. Kids write books offers a child the chance to write and illustrate their own book and then have it made into a real book. Kids show their creativity in so many ways and this is such a great idea. I have so many notebooks in my house with drawings and stories.. English is one of my kids favorite subject and story telling is on the top of that list.. I am all about this company. Can't wait to have my kids make one..Who knows maybe you'll see it a Barnes and Noble..( I would love That wink!) This surely beats the video games they have on their list.. Please go over and check out KIDSWRITEBOOKS





Flicklets. A creative mom designed these fun charms for eye and sunglasses for kids. What a great way to have you child wear their glasses. I know it's a chore sometimes for them to wear them, When I was young I wore glasses. I would have liked to have had this available to me as a kid.. I love the concept and the many,many designs to choose from. These make a great stocking stuffer.. Check them out FICKLETS
..





Zen-Baby. This DVD,CD is a must if you have a baby or are expecting or know someone who's expecting then this is a must on your holiday list. This is by far the most soothing tape I've watched. The images and and whimsical sounds of nature it's a pure and soothing adventure sure to ease and calm your child. This company has been seen in many magazines and won awards. I highly recommend it.. I am sending a copy to my friend who just had a baby boy last week.. She will no HE will love it.. ZEN-BABY







OH! These fuzzing adorable sound making critters..They are called Yoohoo and Friends and they are sure to please. They come in so many different varieties.. the eyes are what make me smile.. My daughters literally giggle at them..I think they are just fun. They have their own world that your kids can explore in yoohooauroraworld Created by Aurora. They can be purchased at Amazon



Zipfy {Zip-Fee} Sled.. Well by looking at the picture you can see that it's candy to a child's eye. Like a Candy bowl these sleds are going to be wanted by every child. In our back yard we have the best hill for sledding and it's a prefect size for them to go up and down. This sled zips.. Like a mini luge your child can glide and cut into the snow.. A pure joy for the little devils.. The best part these aren't just for kids ,adults too can enjoy riding on them, Not going to go over well with your kids so an excuse for you to purchase one for yourself.. Made of durable plastic with a lever to control turns etc.. I highly recommend this. you can find it at ZIPFY

You've been Sentenced By: McNeill Designs.. Love this.. Great for older kids to adult This card game takes imagination and the more creative you are the more points you earn.. Make crazy fun sentence sure to please. The more cards to use to build your sentence the better chance you have of winning the game.. So much fun. Plus it's a great tool for kids to use their noggin.. Offers different category sets sold separately. Highly recommend Purchase at AMAZON

I am all about supporting women who have a business of handmade goods.. I love this line.. It reminds me of Oilily.. A high end children's clothing line.. I love her colors and patterns she uses. Her bibs are adorable as well as her sets. These make for a great gift at an exceptional price point. Very happy to have her as part of the holiday guide. LOLAMIREN



Hexbug Nano. These are hot for this holiday season. I can see why. They are crazy little bug like robots that zoom around the floor and they drive my dog crazy, by the way..Very entertaining to watch.. I have an active 5 year old and he loves to sit and play with these. They come in so many different designs. They have habitats, you can play games online etc.. The possibilities are endless. Check them out add them to your list your kids will love them. HEXBUGNANO

Baby K Tan.. Great natural cotton carrier with a duel design that works great for twins.. You can wear this carrier in so many ways. I feel it's the trendiest chic way way to wear your carrier/sling . Parent invented with parents in mind.. Love that. Check out their colors and other parent invented products on their site.. Highly recommend.. Love it.
BABYKTAN

Babba Cover.. Another creative design from a creative mom.This is a great protective cover for your child's car seat. Great to shield from the outdoor elements rain,snow,cold.. Plus great protection when those little eyes get heavy.. makes nap time a little darker.. Love it.. So many designs to choose from. I like the BeepBeep snuggle fleece.. check them out BabbaCover

WOW another great art set.. Eye Can Art offers 5 different art projects in each can. Your child can create Printmaking,Wax drawings etc. Another creative thing for your child to create. They also offer group tins which are perfect for groups such as a birthday parties. Check them out EyeCanArt



Oh Plah.. This is another mom invented creation.. WOW us women are just amazing at creating things that make sense.. We should all pat ourselves on the back.. This product is a must if you have a little one that is cutting teeth. The BPA,PHTHALATES and PVC free mommy bracelet/teether. Great concept.. How many times is your child grabbing something from you? Necklace,Ring Bracelet to get in their mouth.. We are left with slobbery body parts.. This bracelet can be easily removed and your child can chew on it to relieve those sore gums.. Come in different colors and can be worn even on a moms day out very chic and fun..Check them out..ROUNDHOUSE
Belle Blu Designs so stinkin cute. Dog onsie and burp cloths. I love the fabric she uses and the softness of the cotton. This makes for a great gift for all the animal lovers out there.. So fun! Check out Bella Blu Designs

Scribble Press.. Another amazing and creative gift.. I am one of those parents who has a ton of artwork from my kids. Some are framed and others are waiting to be framed but there is so many. I am one that will never throw any of their pieces away. So the solution.. Scribble press. I can take their artwork and have a book made. I think this makes for an amazing gift. great for grandparents, your desk at work a coffee table book.. How amazed would your child be knowing they have an art book filled with their drawings.. Goose bumps are what I have right now.. I love it.. A must for anyone with kids... 10 Thumbs up....SCRIBBLEPRESS




































1 comment:

  1. What a great list--I especially like the kidswritebooks and scribblepress ideas--I have never heard of either, but have lots of creative kids projects that would be fun to publish. Thanks for the great ideas. I'm glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin