Wednesday, March 31, 2010

OH MY! C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E




Well this is a Fabulous company I must share. With a Candy holiday around the corner, I hope you take my word for it, and buy some of what I am about to write about. Derry Church Artisan Chocolates. To start off I looked at the variety that was displayed in front of me. My mouth was watering at the look of them; I knew I was in for a treat. The first one I chose was called "Paris" French strawberry jam with white chocolate buttercream ganache piped inside a bittersweet mold of perfection. This combination was amazing I felt like I was sitting outside a French cafe. 5stars

My second choice... Imagine sitting in Jamaica sipping on a homemade Pina Colada..."Montego Bay" was just that. Coconut, dark rum and raisin paste in a milk chocolate ganache, piped into a small rosette and caressed by bittersweet chocolate DELISH! 5 stars

3rd much better then Starbucks... "Rome" The vision of Italy pranced in my head as I slowing divulged this strong Cappuccino and milk chocolate ganache piped into milk chocolate cup mold, and topped with a light creamy white chocolate mousse, dusted with cocoa. This my friend is a must... I am craving more... I would give up "you know what"? If I could sit in bed and eat a box of these.. It would be temporary of course LOL... I know my husband will read this later "wink"... 5 plus stars

O.K, I am all about adding a little spice to my life, Alright a lot of spice. This last masterpiece I will write about was one of my fav's, "Tangier" Organic African honey and tangerine juice reduction with toasted ground cumin seed & cayenne pepper in a bittersweet chocolate ganache, piped into bittersweet chocolate mold.5 stars


So I hope your mouths are watering and you want to go and check out Derry Church Artisan Chocolates.. Home of World class French style bon bons and Truffles. They use the freshest ingredients from organic fruit purees, top-shelf liqueurs, fresh roasted nuts and the best part for me everything is 100% NATURAL.

Make sure you tell Chef Eric Cayton that you found him on The Fabulous Finds...

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin