Friday, July 24, 2009

Fabulous Find GoGo Giggle


Sooo Fun and new. I came across this company. I am getting ready to attend the big show in New York to scour the city for Fabulous Finds. I fell in love with this company. I feel the name speaks for itself ,makes you smile and I know your kids will love their products. They have adorable socks in a can along with Scribble books and shoelaces to name a few. Also their adorable characters alone make you Giggle. I discovered they are a publishing company that helps literacy in Children. They directed me to this site http://www.clifonline.org/ . I must say I love it.GoGo Giggle donates a percentage of all proceeds to help fund literacy programs for kids! I find that having kids read at a young age helps build their imagination and social skills.

http://www.gogogiggle.com/ will be up and running soon so please make sure to check them out and tell them Heather from "The FabulousFinds" sent you. A Giveaway from this company is coming soon. So check back or leave a comment and I will let you know when to register.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin