Saturday, July 18, 2009

Yellow Armstrong Band Fabulous Finds


Well I would have to say this is my favorite accessory. I wear it every day. I feel this should be a must on your wrist. We have all had a loss in our lives. Mine I remember like it was yesterday. Someone true and dear to me (My Dad). At only 45 he lost is life to melanoma after a long battle. I wear me little yellow bracelet for all the brave souls out there who fight to beat their cancer. My heart goes out to all of you. I have a true respect for life. I can't complain about a cold or headache. I have to look at the big picture. Life truly is short. Enjoy it each and everyday. So go out and buy one of these amazing arm trinkets ( any sporting good store)....They will be the best accessory you ever owned. check out my brother- in- laws page on Livestrong. And for all you Jonas Brother fans, He is their tour director. He designed the most amazing stage for this tour check out a show.. You won't be disappointed.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing. I saw your post on SITS and just wanted to stop in and say hello. Hugs, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen,

    Just getting up and running. Not fully done yet.. Spread the word.. I will be posting tons after I shop The New York Gift Show. Love the TUTU's.. Adorable kids. I have two daughters and a son. Very sweet.. Stay in touch.

    XO,

    TFF

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin